• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE>>SEE POST #257<<Middle Ga meet and greet in Forsyth Ga on 15 July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to geezer geezer for modding my 22 stock with his new toy. It turned out beautiful and here it is when I got it home and then after I put it back together and oiled it

IMG_5255.jpeg
IMG_5256.jpeg

also bought a cool new set of grips for my sig 1911

IMG_5254.jpeg

Many thanks to Just1more and anybody else who put this together. Sure was good to meet some low landers and confirm the rumors..Had a blast Thank you to all you good folks
Hang on now... let's not forget about them nice young apple bottom waitresses. I mean damn, they weren't hard to look at at all.

Hang on now... let's not forget about them nice young apple bottom waitresses. I mean damn, they weren't hard to look at at all.
That girl that waited on me was a sweetheart. I switched tables and she remembered my name. Great experience. Glad I got to meet you. That story you told about picking up that sofa still cracks me up

My first ODT M&G and I was not disappointed. The fine folks that attended today were most welcoming and made this M&G newbie feel right at home. I'm looking forward to the next one, and the next one, and the next one......

Thanks to Just1more and everyone else that helped put this together.
We hold one in middle Georgia about every 7 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom