• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE>>SEE POST #257<<Middle Ga meet and greet in Forsyth Ga on 15 July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am as proud of these as I am anything I possess. Biker did a fine job. I consider myself the big winner of today, what with being able to hang out with all you fine folks, AND getting a pair of Biker the knife maker blades to boot….Win/ Win for me….We discussed me finishing them in tru oil…so, we shall see how they turn out…
077B10CE-8A67-4FDF-A648-4DB0C21AB80D.jpeg

What we gon' do call it the Chapter 7 Meet&Greet ? Cause I'm down. But let me know NOW cause I need to get a few more cards to max out.
I was thinking we could do one close to the end of this year at the gun club in Macon. Cookout (lunch) and range day just so long as nobody shoots anybody. Maybe early November or late October after the weather breaks.

I am as proud of these as I am anything I possess. Biker did a fine job. I consider myself the big winner of today, what with being able to hang out with all you fine folks, AND getting a pair of Biker the knife maker blades to boot….Win/ Win for me….We discussed me finishing them in tru oil…so, we shall see how they turn out…View attachment 5960192
Me too...you and biker teaming up on a blade is got a cool factor of 10

Attachments

• IMG_20230715_163818510.jpg
    IMG_20230715_163818510.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 48
I am as proud of these as I am anything I possess. Biker did a fine job. I consider myself the big winner of today, what with being able to hang out with all you fine folks, AND getting a pair of Biker the knife maker blades to boot….Win/ Win for me….We discussed me finishing them in tru oil…so, we shall see how they turn out…View attachment 5960192

Those are absolutely beautiful. Includes band-aids too :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom