• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED**PLEASE READ** Looking for free or cheap AK parts for a teen with cancer**

matkins85

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
2   0
Reaction score
I am just a small part of a great group of guys who are in the process of getting together different stuff for an AK build for a very speacial teenager who is an avid shooter. Just like everyone else our money is tight for our own families so we are reaching out to a few different places for a little help. He is a great kid, extremely smart and lives to shoot. He has fallen in love with the AK platform so we are doing what we can to make a wish come true. I completely understand that there will be skeptical people out there and that's ok but this is a true and heart felt effort on our behalf. Please PM me with questions or anything you may be willing to donate and contribute towards this effort. Anything AK related, shooting related or tactical or military style clothing. We aren't sure on exact sizes but Small or Medium would work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time and God bless. My cell number is 256-706-7885 feel free to text anytime with questions

Last edited:
Updated post, the guys and I have been brain storming and thought we could attempt to find him a few tactical or military Style pieces of clothing. Thanks so much to the ODT and all it's members. There are still good people in the world.

Anything "tactical" as far as the clothing items go he is into the tactical style vest magazine holders and so on. Gun wise we are looking for anything for an AK..or lights..lasers etc. PM me a number and I'll teXT more details

Back
Top Bottom