• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS slid the c**k ring back on me again

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
So I've had extensive problems with PSA with their parts. But their PA-10 was on sale at such a price that I just couldn't pass it up. My curiosity got the best of me so I ordered one. Today I get a delivery notice that it is at the FFL and ready to be picked up. But when I called my FFL he didn't get a package. So now they have got to file a claim with UPS that can take up to 15 days. So once again I'm buns up and kneeling and PSA is Wheeling and dealing! Or UPS but one of the two I'm catching it with an industrial size one.

I retract all the negative comments from the previous post it was next door but they did not call him and tell him they had the package so I'm on the way to pick it up right now. Now I've got to wait up to 15 days for the upper if there's a poor fit between the two I'm going to have a conniption.

I had an extra Glock 19 slide in my toy bin. Freedom Week at PSA showed me a complete full size Dagger frame for $49.99. Most of anything coming from PSA makes it to me next day. Well, this one shipped out a few days after I ordered and proceeded to take a scenic road trip across the entire east coast. Had to open a case with UPS because at some point it just stopped moving. Finally got it in yesterday.

None of this is PSA's fault. UPS is ****ing up royally lately.

I retract all the negative comments from the previous post it was next door but they did not call him and tell him they had the package so I'm on the way to pick it up right now. Now I've got to wait up to 15 days for the upper if there's a poor fit between the two I'm going to have a conniption.

Bro, do you need a hooked or something? Maybe a Prozac? Gotta chill and not let this **** get to you.

Also, this is a UPS issue not PSA.

Im glad it isnt anything important.
Bro, do you need a hooked or something? Maybe a Prozac? Gotta chill and not let this **** get to you.

Also, this is a UPS issue not PSA.
No crap. I mean there are folks that would beg for your problems. I mean this is something that can be handled its not a cancer diagnosis or a sick child.

Im glad it isnt anything important.

No crap. I mean there are folks that would beg for your problems. I mean this is something that can be handled its not a cancer diagnosis or a sick child.
Yeah, it's not like it's 2 little kids with medical issues, a wife that just got out of surgery and can't lift anything ( try telling that to the little kids). A grandmother that passed away earlier this year and an estate that needs to be handled on top of the purchase of a new property hours away that will need work to be perfect as well.

Though just be thankful it's UPS and not USPS, cause they are zero help.

With UPS, get ready for massive breakdowns if the negotiation doesn't work at the end of this month. The guys are already taking out their frustration cuz I'm guessing they're not going to be around

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom