• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPS sucks will not ship for an individual

The UPS store hasn't accepted from non FFLs for as long as the UPS store has been a thing. Non FFLs have always had to ship from a UPS Facility (not a store) as far as UPS policy is concerned. Some UPS store employees have "looked the other way" in the past, but it's never been an approved method.
Sorry, this was a UPS facility

Find a good friend that's an FFL. I print my own label and use his business as the return address. Always ships with no issue then. I am shipping to FFLs this way, but its going into their book from me as a private party.

Find a good friend that's an FFL. I print my own label and use his business as the return address. Always ships with no issue then. I am shipping to FFLs this way, but its going into their book from me as a private party.
My FFL is a Delta pilot and he was heading out of town for a week so I bit the bullet and shipped USPS.

Exception for pistols back to manufacturers is, I think, still in place.

I had a couple of S&W warranties where they directed me to ship via Fedex. Fedex brought them back about a month later, delivered to my door. It might vary by manufacturer.

Back
Top Bottom