• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Us guys love Guns & Watches lets see them!

Don't be dissin' Citizen. I just made my 6th Citizen purchase. They may not be the status symbol, but when it comes to quality they flat out kick ass. AND they have the watch equivalent to Glock customer service. Never be less than damn proud to own a Citizen.
Oh, I'm not knocking them. I actually just got that Citizen for Christmas. I just see a bunch of Rolex and Breitling already posted, and some of those bands cost more than everything I pictured combined...lol

I do like Citizen alot though. They make many designs I favor over many of the real luxury watch brands.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161227_0c3441c74ae963845dbc37aae1c4dd1e.jpg
Police positive .32,Luminox, and case my grandfather gave me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to have that Aquaracer. One of my first TAGs. I've always liked Oris, just never seen one in person. As far as Rolex, I am not a fan. Great quality and resale, but most look like old 1980s watches. They are just not good looking. Way overpriced. For me Tag Heuer and Breitling hands down.

Got to disagree here. Rolex may not be your taste (although I have no idea how anyone could call a Submariner "not good looking", even if they are a bit, cliche) but comparing them to Tag Heuer and even Breitling is little bit of an over reach. The build quality of a Rolex far exceeds that of any Tag and the general consensus of most any real watch aficionado, is that it exceeds Breitling as well and by a fair margin. I do like some of Breitling's designs, but its hard to to take any company that makes $3,000 quartz watches seriously. Most of their designs (not all) get dated very quickly. Resale is prime indicator of build quality and reliability in almost any material object. There is a reason Honda has a higher resale value than Hyundai and its has nothing to do with looks. It's hard to say a Rolex is overpriced when they hold value so well. It's one of the few watches that really are an "investment."

Back
Top Bottom