• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Us guys love Guns & Watches lets see them!

I'm just not a fan of many chronos. If it has to be a chrono, I would look at IWC. I like cleaner more simple looks personally.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm just not a fan of many chronos. If it has to be a chrono, I would look at IWC. I like cleaner more simple looks personally.

When you get a chance sometime pick up a Breitling SuperOcean II or Heritage its right up your alley. When you hold it look at the finish, details, material , weight quality. It might grow on you.

Also, where can I read a reference on this. Not saying your wrong but from my experience with these watches I need some convincing. "The build quality of a Rolex far exceeds that of any Tag and the general consensus of most any real watch aficionado, is that it exceeds Breitling as well and by a fair margin."

Ain't nobody need no chronograph IMG_4693.JPG

20161228_160842.jpg

20161228_160929.jpg

I have enjoyed looking at everyone's stuff so much that I decided to join the fun. The first pic isn't a knife I carry. I just thought it looked better. The Trodon in the second pic has been carried for 9 years and used quite frequently on stuff it probably wasn't intended for but it has never failed me.

View attachment 1009255
View attachment 1009257
I have enjoyed looking at everyone's stuff so much that I decided to join the fun. The first pic isn't a knife I carry. I just thought it looked better. The Trodon in the second pic has been carried for 9 years and used quite frequently on stuff it probably wasn't intended for but it has never failed me.
That's a good looking Emergency. Would be cool if they could extend that signal to include local LE notification, etc. Even if there was a healthy charge for the service it would make the watch very appealing to other end users than just pilots/adventurers

That's a good looking Emergency. Would be cool if they could extend that signal to include local LE notification, etc. Even if there was a healthy charge for the service it would make the watch very appealing to other end users than just pilots/adventurers

I was wondering if they switched the newer one's to the new frequency?
My old one was 121.5MHz, but about the time I sold my plane they were talking about changing to another frequency. Even the one in the plane needed to be replaced IIRC .....

Back
Top Bottom