• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

USAammo deal

Having to pay $50 in advance for a coupon that you don't actually know what you are getting is a bit off to me. If someone else does it and it's legit, I may do it.

Ok, I spoke with USA Ammo and here is the deal.

You buy a $50 coupon from Gearhog and use it to get $100 off your order at USA Ammo.

Gearhog will only allow ONE coupon to be purchased so essentially, you cannot buy thousands of rounds for 50% off.

USA Ammo also said they are having a technical glitch with the promo in their system and should have it working by 1pm.

I am going to do it now.

Last edited:
Ok, I just did it. Once the promo is active at 1pm, it is $70.58 for 600 rounds.

(12) x 50 round packs of 9mm at $8.45 each + $19.18 for shipping - $50 promo = $70.58 for 600 rounds (.12 cents per round)

Ok, I spoke with USA Ammo and here is the deal.

You buy a $50 coupon from Gearhog and use it to get $50 off your order at USA Ammo.

Gearhog will only allow ONE coupon to be purchased so essentially, you cannot buy thousands of rounds for 50% off.

USA Ammo also said they are having a technical glitch with the promo in their system and should have it working by 1pm.

I am going to do it now.

So, you buy a $50 coupon from gearhog, does this cost you $50? When you apply that coupon at USAammo it takes the $50 you just spent off the order, or an additional $50?

Back
Top Bottom