• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

USAammo deal

Ok, not sure I am doing this right. I went to checkout and entered the GIFT CERT code I rec'd via email and it deducted $50 from my balance, yet I paid $50 for the coupon. Not sure this is working out unless I am doing something wrong.

I got one. Thanks for the heads up!

Anytime

Sorry to all of you that thought it was a scam. I would have called USAammo myself but they were not open when i bought the deal last night. And like i said in the original post (or at least i thought i did) i actually got the link to the website off one of the banners at the top of the page

As far as the deal: from what i understand you pay $50 and get a code for $100 off your total purchase. i would guess that would be before shipping is added.

And DO NOT try to use it yet. like CCW said, USAammo is trying to get it set up in the system and you need to wait until atleast 1300.

Last edited:
I sent Gearhog an email and they say that yes, $100 should be deducted from the USAammo checkout process and to call them direct. Maybe that is what the issue is that will be sorted this afternoon. I can wait.

Back
Top Bottom