• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

User titles- Chime in!

It's an enlarged scale prototype to show the idea. It could be alot smaller. What is yours? 150 PX?

You could start folks off at one bullet and get to 4 or 5 for supporter status.

i liked the military ranking as well. A suggestion to keep the military style, how bout we use enlisted ranks (pvt, sgt, msgt etc.) for members with a certain amount of post, and use officer insignias ( 2nd lt, 1st lt, capt, major, etc.) for members who are supporters with a certain amount of post.
Just my worthless 2 cent!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^
this, but do not be concerned about post, that is already taken care of and make supporter icon a rectangle

Last edited:
It's an enlarged scale prototype to show the idea. It could be alot smaller. What is yours? 150 PX?

You could start folks off at one bullet and get to 4 or 5 for supporter status.

Yeah, I was just kidding about the size. The current one is 130 wide

Hey B. Byrd, do you like the new one you and inkdaddy have any better?

What else can I say. I like the military ribbons and that hasn't changed. Supporter still sounds like a jock strap.

I'm not going to resign either way. Truth is, I had surgery a few days ago and am stuck in the house today. Have way too much time on my hands. What ever you decide, I will live with. You do a great job with the site. I am just giving a preference.

i53.tinypic.com_sfh65g.png

thanks for the fiberglass idea CCW,what you guys think?

Last edited:
I'm not really interested in a progressing donation icon right now, it just isn't practical with the way vbulletin is setup.

I'm pretty sure I am bringing back the military ranks so everyone can chill out with that.

Back
Top Bottom