• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS rant!

I had 2 orders ship the same day one from Texas and one from Duluth Ga and I received the one from Duluth Ga 3 days after I received the one from Texas I don't understand how, another fun fact my boss sent me something in the mail from Taylorsville Ga 30min away I don't know why he mailed it but anyway it took over a week, and other traders wonder why I don't ship anything it's too much of a gamble and pain in the a$$

I bought a $500 scope from a guy on here 3 weeks ago. Went from tucker Ga to Greenville SC and is now “moving to next facility” for the past 12 days. I really hope it shows up.
I mailed something last week. Going to Gainesville from Forsyth via…you guessed it, Greenville SC. Must be the black hole distribution facility

If we mail anything, even to an address on the same island, it has to go to the Jacksonville facility to be sorted and sent back for delivery. People always complaining about checks disappearing in transit. I’m sure it’s just coincidence.

A small package shipped to me (in Dahlonega) made a side trip to Disney World, then to Six Flags before arriving here.
What I really like is it was out for delivery at 6:23am today and delivered at 5:48pm. It was delivered to my PO box in the front of the post office, 30 feet from the back loading dock. (Musta taken the long was around the tables.)
Driver spent 10 hours driving around town, looking for PO Box Road.

Isn’t the USPS a Federal Government agency? And y’all are complaining about their service? Seems like it would be self explanatory. What else would you expect?

Back
Top Bottom