• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Va Tech beats Bama

Last edited:
In case you weren't watching, the offensive line this year is horrible. Just because Gurley had 2 big runs, doesn't mean the running game was working real well. UGA should have thrown the ball more than they did. And last night, Clemson's running backs looked a lot better than ours.

Um...UGA had close to 550 yds of total offense. I'd say the line did a pretty decent job. I don't believe Murray got sacked either (I could be wrong because I had to step away a few times to play host).

Not sure how their backs outshined Georgia's either. Clemson had more carries, but less total yards and less ypc. I don't believe any of their backs even sniffed the endzone either. So tell me exactly how their backs had a better game than Gurley/Marshall?

Based on your statements above, maybe it was you who wasn't watching the game.:confused:

Last edited:
Another year, another pre-season dominated by folks talking up the uga hype-train only to have it completely come off the tracks in September. Somethings never change...

[QUOTE I don't believe Murray got sacked either (I could be wrong because I had to step away a few times to play host).

E]
yeah, you are wrong he got blindsided at least twice.

yeah, you are wrong he got blindsided at least twice.

Like I said, I was in and out for most of the night having to play host to a house full of guests.

Which brings up another topic.....

Why do women insist on having non football social functions during football season?

First game of the season and my wife decides it is a great time to have her sorority sisters over for dinner. And NONE of their husbands cared about watching the game. They talked about tennis all night.......tennis. all night.

Back
Top Bottom