• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Va Tech beats Bama

Every fanbase talks ****, numbnuts. And how is losing to a top 10 team bringing shame to a conference? Who even cares about the conference outside of conference Homer ***s?
True, but UGA fans are a special breed of **** talkers. Take this thread for an example, you troll Bama fans by suggesting that Nick Saban wouldn't have his team prepared for VT. I'm not a fan of any college football team but I love watching SEC power houses go at it. The SEC championship game is always one of my favorites, when it comes to college I'm just a fan of good football.

Look at Muschamp, Myer, Spurrier, Saban and other coaches like them and you can see that the team knows they mean business and if they play like crap, they will suffer for it.

I get the feeling that UGA players don't face that kind of scrutiny
now you see the light. ever wonder why so many uga players make it to the league and become stars, but can't win squat while here?

very much agree w/u on this one

I hate the way Murray throws the ball. Did you see how many passes were at shoestring level last night? And there were several balls where they were so high, he left the receiver exposed to take heavy shots. Someone is going to end up getting killed this year.

Lol the question should be when is UGA ever goin to win one? They have had years they didn't play anyone, lost. They played Bama last year, and lost. Bless your heart your team did win tonight, most penalties award.

Bama was one play away from losing to the team you claim sucks so bad.

Key word in your statement is WAS. But they didn't and the excuse didn't work then or now. UGA LOST. Now even though I can not stand UGA I will say this, if there had if been 4 quarters and 30 seconds they would have won. But there are only 4 quarters and they LOST. But that game should've been the national championship game and it sucked that UGA didn't get ranked second.

Almost every UGA fan thinks about the what if's and should have been's. The problem is not in recruiting, the problem is not in the players....the whole problem is MARK RICHT!! He has been there long enough and had some great classes and great players- but he cannot coach them and lead them to the promise land, but is good for 8-10 wins every year.

But firing a coach like Richt could lead you down the path of Tennessee just as easily!!

RTR!!!!

If I was the coach and had Gurley and Marshall in my backfield, the football would rarely see the air. You have the best RB tandem in the nation, the passing game should only be there as a way to ease pressure off the running game.

In case you weren't watching, the offensive line this year is horrible. Just because Gurley had 2 big runs, doesn't mean the running game was working real well. UGA should have thrown the ball more than they did. And last night, Clemson's running backs looked a lot better than ours.

Back
Top Bottom