• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Va Tech beats Bama

yeah, you are wrong he got blindsided at least twice.

Like I said, I was in and out for most of the night having to play host to a house full of guests.

Which brings up another topic.....

Why do women insist on having non football social functions during football season?

First game of the season and my wife decides it is a great time to have her sorority sisters over for dinner. And NONE of their husbands cared about watching the game. They talked about tennis all night.......tennis. all night.

First off, if you figure women out I will yell go dogs at the top of my lungs (just tasted supper again lol). Second off, you shoulda text or called a friend to call you with an emergency that way you coulda left. Tennis????? Yeah man your night sucked all around, ya team got beat and having to listen to tennis talk. Lol

First off, if you figure women out I will yell go dogs at the top of my lungs (just tasted supper again lol). Second off, you shoulda text or called a friend to call you with an emergency that way you coulda left. Tennis????? Yeah man your night sucked all around, ya team got beat and having to listen to tennis talk. Lol

My two best friends were at the game and left me hanging. I hate them for that.

If any man figures out women, he will need to write a book and sell it for millions.

Like I said, I was in and out for most of the night having to play host to a house full of guests.

Which brings up another topic.....

Why do women insist on having non football social functions during football season?

First game of the season and my wife decides it is a great time to have her sorority sisters over for dinner. And NONE of their husbands cared about watching the game. They talked about tennis all night.......tennis. all night.

Time for some new friends. If all they have to talk about is Nadal's game on clay vs. grass, kick 'em out.

Um...UGA had close to 550 yds of total offense. I'd say the line did a pretty decent job. I don't believe Murray got sacked either (I could be wrong because I had to step away a few times to play host).

Not sure how their backs outshined Georgia's either. Clemson had more carries, but less total yards and less ypc. I don't believe any of their backs even sniffed the endzone either. So tell me exactly how their backs had a better game than Gurley/Marshall?

Based on your statements above, maybe it was you who wasn't watching the game.:confused:

I wasn't paying attention to stats. Georgia's were inflated due to 2 or 3 good runs by Gurley, other than that their running game wasn't very good. Murray did get sacked a couple of times and pressured a lot, though I don't know exactly how many times. Georgia got shut down on at least 6 straight drives mainly due to poor offensive line play. Not sure of how many passes Clemson threw, but it seemed like they stuck to running for the most part and looked more impressive than Georgia while doing so.

In case you weren't watching, the offensive line this year is horrible. Just because Gurley had 2 big runs, doesn't mean the running game was working real well. UGA should have thrown the ball more than they did. And last night, Clemson's running backs looked a lot better than ours.

doesn't matter how he got the yds, whether grinding it out or breaking big runs. he still broke tackles and got big yards. and how did clemson's rb look better than uga's?

tigers 46 carries for 197 yds vs the bulldogs 41 carries for 222

and for whomever was curious about murray, he got sacked 4 times losing 1 fumble in that process

Last edited:
doesn't matter how he got the yds, whether grinding it out or breaking big runs. he still broke tackles and got big yards. and how did clemson's rb look better than uga's?

and for whomever was curious about murray, he got sacked 4 times losing 1 fumble in that process

Ehh...I'll step up to the plate on that one...pound for pound, name another running back in the country that has the stats of Gurley...I'll be waiting? : )

They looked better because they were more consistent. They did it over the course of the game. Gurley had over half the Bulldogs rushing yards on 3 plays. Other than those 3 plays, Georgia struggled to run the ball.

Back
Top Bottom