Votes: 3 3.8%
  • In 10 years

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • In our lifetime

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Taco's

Votes: 26 33.3%

• Total voters
I think that the attack on our nations morals is being waged on our youth.
We are set in our ways and will die by force or at peace in our beds with the values and morals we were raised with.
The kids of today who will be our leaders in another 10-15 years however will be the ones being bombarded and challenged on thier core beliefs.
Just as Hilter accomplished in his time by dividing the moral compass of the elders and the youth.
Our nations principles and ideas are being slowly chipped away and giving our kids the new so called open minded approach that none of todays parents and elders could have dreamed of being able to accomplish.
Scary stuff my friends
I have no doubts that in our lifetime our children will have to hide thier morals and core beliefs if they are not willing to be break from the nation and become self dependant.

Last edited:
We are on the downhill slide, and picking up speed. The fact that obummer was elected, and then re-elected shows that there is a huge percentage of the populace that will blindly follow someone that has no idea how to unify a country. There is a greater chasm now than there has ever been.

We are on the downhill slide, and picking up speed. The fact that obummer was elected, and then re-elected shows that there is a huge percentage of the populace that will blindly follow someone that has no idea how to unify a country. There is a greater chasm now than there has ever been.
Were not even to the top yet to start going down. Once we top it.... youll know it. If nobodies dying, history isnt being made

Were not even to the top yet to start going down. Once we top it.... youll know it. If nobodies dying, history isnt being made

So what your saying is, that until those lunatics that are shooting up schools and malls start targeting crooked politicians....we'll start seeing a change.

I think that poll is full of VERY optimistic folks. I'd give the chances of dope being legal higher than the chances of us NOT having a "chaotic re-organization" in the next 5 years. Just wait till the next election bloodbath. You guys just THOUGHT you had seen backwards politics and media sway BEFORE.

So what your saying is, that until those lunatics that are shooting up schools and malls start targeting crooked politicians....we'll start seeing a change.
Woa woa woa!!! Dont put words in my mouth. I prefer not having men in black suits knocking on my door

Don't forget guns and ammo!

As will many everyday items that make our life a lot easier but we never think about them till we don't have them. Just think what you may trade for a roll of toilet paper after not having any for a while. For the women tampons. Socks ,salt, batteries, propane tanks, coffee, tobacco, alcohol, toothpaste, deodorant and to many others to list but you get the point. Think how much life could suck without some of these items.

Back
Top Bottom