• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Value Guide for used guns….

^^^^This is good info. My book, surprisingly only had a generic listing lumped the 22 and 22mag into one listing. The Mag will fetch a premium over the regular 22. Maybe $100- 250 depending.

There are a series of books, the Blue Book of Gun Values.

Wow…. looking online, it appears that is a pretty extensive and expensive guide…. probably something only a dealer could justify the money for….

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow…. looking online, it appears that is a pretty extensive and expensive guide…. probably something only a dealer could justify the money for….

Don't sweat it. I think you got some good info just by inquiring on this thread. That's not always the case

Don't sweat it. I think you got some good info just by inquiring on this thread. That's not always the case

Yeah…. I would agree that at the very least I’ve received confirmation on what I thought….

This is what I appreciate about ODT…. a great group of people willing to share info, that help others on the forum and that occasionally enjoy a bit of banter….

It’s intended for collectors and dealers. In that case, it’s a cheap resource.

Back
Top Bottom