• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vegas Killers put "Don't Tread on Me" Flags on Slain Officers

it's a DARN SHAME!!! The third person killed at Walmart was a bystander who was concealed carrying and confronted the man not knowing the woman was with him and armed. she killed him!

After the Millers shot the officers, they fled to a Walmart where Jerad Miller allegedly fired one round and told everyone to get out.

Wilcox, who was in the store and who was carrying a concealed weapon, moved to confront the shooter. But he didn't realize Jerad Miller was not alone.
Authorities say Amanda Miller shot Wilcox, killing him.

http://us.cnn.com/2014/06/09/us/las-vegas-shooting-victims/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Bad people try and hurt EVERYONE though, and they typically avoid the guy in the vest with the sidearm and a pack of buddies to ruin your day if you screw with him. They CHOSE their job in the same way that bad people choose to be bad. These people were whack jobs, prolly watched Bonnie and Clyde one too many times. Dollars to donuts they were Liberals, and if not, i suppose we finally have a Conservative spree shooter(s)

Bad people try and hurt EVERYONE though, and they typically avoid the guy in the vest with the sidearm and a pack of buddies to ruin your day if you screw with him. They CHOSE their job in the same way that bad people choose to be bad. These people were whack jobs, prolly watched Bonnie and Clyde one too many times. Dollars to donuts they were Liberals, and if not, i suppose we finally have a Conservative spree shooter(s)

They CHOSE their job, but I'm sure they didn't choose to be ambushed! How about you have a little respect for 2 law enforcement officers who CHOSE their jobs to possibly make a difference in someone's life, however they won't be going home to their kids anymore. To downplay the risk that LEO's take everyday by saying they "chose" to do it is stupid. To say they chose their job like most bad people choose to be bad is like comparing apples and oranges. They had mental health issues, which most people like this do. They didn't choose to have mental health issues and be crazy.

Its unfortunate that anyone lost their life because of these 2 idiots.

They CHOSE their job, but I'm sure they didn't choose to be ambushed! How about you have a little respect for 2 law enforcement officers who CHOSE their jobs to possibly make a difference in someone's life, however they won't be going home to their kids anymore. To downplay the risk that LEO's take everyday by saying they "chose" to do it is stupid. To say they chose their job like most bad people choose to be bad is like comparing apples and oranges. They had mental health issues, which most people like this do. They didn't choose to have mental health issues and be crazy.

Its unfortunate that anyone lost their life because of these 2 idiots.

cooley2189, you are wasting your time trying to convey compassion and reason to somebody who is so quick to respond with "They Chose thier job" mantra BS.

FbodTrek, if you would take a few minutes to pull your head out of the OTD and do a little informed reading (ar15.com has a tread over in the General Discussion Forum that has numerious videos, screen shots from social media posted by the two shooters) you will find that these two are from from Liberals. In fact they posted many things that are almost word for word the same type of imagined opression drivel one can read on this board.

Last edited:
A small sample of their social media contributions:

Screen-Shot-2014-06-09-at-8.49.10-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-06-09-at-7.53.29-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-06-09-at-8.50.25-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-06-09-at-8.51.28-AM.jpg

these two were simple assholes

nothing special about them, any idiot can bushwhack some police eating lunch and then invade a walmart before offing themselves

who cares what "reasons" they had. they did it for the same reason any other ****head commits evil. because they wanted to

the only reason to watch any of their videos or anything would be to help someone out with their own "cause" and assigning blame. it doesnt bring back the lives of the 3 lost and it wont prevent something like this from happening again

Back
Top Bottom