• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vegetarian M&G???

Vw8Rw4PM.jpg
View attachment 1032948

At the risk of losing my man card, I'm going to cop to the fact that I made veggie bacon last night. When I asked my son if he wanted any he stared at it for a moment and said "I don't eat Dr. Seuss looking food." Anyway, I do love my veggies and I would be glad to come to the veggie meat and greet!

We will just take that elephant y'all love so much an make us some bacon out of it :hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

View attachment 1032948

At the risk of losing my man card, I'm going to cop to the fact that I made veggie bacon last night. When I asked my son if he wanted any he stared at it for a moment and said "I don't eat Dr. Seuss looking food." Anyway, I do love my veggies and I would be glad to come to the veggie meat and greet!

All that fake **** sucks ass. I was a stupid veggie till this past summer. That **** has so much salt and carbs will kill you just like the real stuff. Only difference is real meat is awesome

View attachment 1032948

f3a2ae0d5eef71ab0dadda681c3c2bbe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom