• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vepr 7.62 for $599

Nope the Rifle need slight modification to takem. I have heard of people not doing anything g to the rifle and running AK mags with out issue. But I don't tend to believe them.

hmm. I wouldn't mind adding a VEPR. I just need to figure out how difficult it is to make it more AK looking and take AK mags.

hmm. I wouldn't mind adding a VEPR. I just need to figure out how difficult it is to make it more AK looking and take AK mags.
Its not hard at all and all the parts are east to come by this one has the added bonus of not needing the fire control group moved forward so it makes the whole job way easier. There is a company that makes a metal piece for the rear of the receiver that allows it to take standard ak furniture. For it to take ak mags you just need to install the guides to the inside of the receiver.

Its not hard at all and all the parts are east to come by this one has the added bonus of not needing the fire control group moved forward so it makes the whole job way easier. There is a company that makes a metal piece for the rear of the receiver that allows it to take standard ak furniture. For it to take ak mags you just need to install the guides to the inside of the receiver.

What's one more AK...I need to see how much parts are. It's between this and an SBR M92 for my second gun.

Do they have threaded barrels? I can't quite tell from the pics and the specs don't say much.

Back
Top Bottom