• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Very concerning call today…..

I would not worry. Rest assured, no matter the crisis, our government will print enough money so everybody is made whole. Your dollar may eventually be valued like the peso, but that’s all our government can do at this point.

Debated about posting this but did any other small business owner get a call from your bank today being proactive on whether you had any questions or concerns about the recent banking issues and further explaining how liquid they are and how they survived through the 2008 financial crisis etc… and then invite you to lunch?

Like it was an attempt to not cause a panic for a bank run but at the same time making you think should I pull the money out?
Sounds scary..I flat out don’t trust any bank, never have!

And if banks had been had paid a fraction as much attention to good investment practices as it did to DEI, this never would’ve happened.
DEI is just rebranded affirmative action. It didn't work back then, and it doesn't work now. We have become a country of appeasing the minority. Participation awards, everyone gets a month (except white males), DEI, etc etc.

I hope we eventually right the ship, but I fear we are too deep in the PC dumpster fire to ever turn back.

It is not bank failures they are trying to cover, it is monetary failure that will assure that your fiat USD currency will be worthless: beware Central Bank Digital Currencies and resist them with both feet. It is the ultimate road to servitude*.

*FA Hayek "The road to serfdom" 1945

The good old usd ain't what it used to be ............ 'That may be a very bitter song before to long' ...... and a lot sooner that you may think ............ with china & russia all ready partners, the peace agreement between iran & saudi arabia brokered by china should be every-one's concern. and if that did-not get your attention guess who was not invited to the opec meeting> should<?! "lookup who was invited" ............ if we lose the world reserve status (of which is the only reason we are still afloat, ) we will be _ _ _ _ed .................

Back
Top Bottom