• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Very concerning call today…..

halo696

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
744   0
Reaction score
Debated about posting this but did any other small business owner get a call from your bank today being proactive on whether you had any questions or concerns about the recent banking issues and further explaining how liquid they are and how they survived through the 2008 financial crisis etc… and then invite you to lunch?

Like it was an attempt to not cause a panic for a bank run but at the same time making you think should I pull the money out?

I bank with Truist.

I bet they are trying to convince folks they are a safe bank, and this is where you should keep your money.
Trying to keep folks from pulling out and creating a run on the bank .

Interesting...they could be exposed more than is common knowledge, or just good PR. Truist financial stock did drop almost double what some of the other top ten banks did over the last 30 days. (Wells Fargo/Bank of America) etc.

When they tell you not to worry is when you should start worrying.
That is also my cue as well...You could turn it into a positive and pretend to be worried and see what they will do for you to keep your money in there, who knows, maybe you can get a few screaming deals out of em....I'd probably be looking at what they could do for me....its not often you can turn the tables on a banker...

Back
Top Bottom