Very rude and WTF?

Oh, so we're back to "deer feed is garbage" again. I'll point out again that, as long as it is fed regularly so their digestion has adapted to it, it's actually quite a good food source for them. There is a lot of evidence of this, including my personal observation.

Everything you have ever posted negative about it is addressing when people introduce it as a short term supplement when the deer are struggling to survive a span of low natural food sources. That is not what I do.
You need to go educate the wildlife biologists at WRD, QDMA, etc.
You believe what helps you sleep, I'll go with facts.

You need to go educate the wildlife biologists at WRD, QDMA, etc.
You believe what helps you sleep, I'll go with facts.
You need to pay attention to the facts in your own links. They back up what I have said. They declare that corn is bad, but then go on to describe under exactly what circumstances that applies. Which are the same circumstances I have already addressed.

And I have no idea what that second pic is. Mutated deer from eating that garbage?
Corn is not garbage. If a deer has not had time for their digestion to adjust to it and it is introduced during a time when there is little else to eat, they can't digest it and that is what the problem is. If their systems can digest it, it is an excellent food source for them.

These are all pics of deer that are corn fed the right way.
www.bloggingwv.com_wp_content_uploads_2008_03_venison.jpg

TF650L8.jpg

[Broken External Image]:
eb5eb3c59905b630ebf87333c6d998.jpg

You need to pay attention to the facts in your own links. They back up what I have said. They declare that corn is bad, but then go on to describe under exactly what circumstances that applies. Which are the same circumstances I have already addressed.
Have you spent ANY time at all researching aflotoxins. Even 10 minutes?
Either you haven't or you just don't care. I'll save you some time, that garbage you're dumping on the ground has it. It is detrimental to ALL game species. (Deer, turkeys, quail, waterfowl etc.) It is also detrimental to domestic livestock and humans which is why high levels aren't allowed for livestock or human consumption. Care to guess where that garbage goes once it fails those tests? Three guesses, first two don't count. (Google is your friend)....
But hey, you "feel" its helping so that's all that really matters. Stewardship be damned!

Corn is not garbage. If a deer has not had time for their digestion to adjust to it and it is introduced during a time when there is little else to eat, they can't digest it and that is what the problem is. If their systems can digest it, it is an excellent food source for them.
Said no wildlife biologist ever. But keep repeating that.

Back
Top Bottom