Very rude and WTF?

Have you spent ANY time at all researching aflotoxins. Even 10 minutes?
Either you haven't or you just don't care. I'll save you some time, that garbage you're dumping on the ground has it. It is detrimental to ALL game species. (Deer, turkeys, quail, waterfowl etc.) It is also detrimental to domestic livestock and humans which is why high levels aren't allowed for livestock or human consumption. Care to guess where that garbage goes once it fails those tests? Three guesses, first two don't count. (Google is your friend)....
But hey, you "feel" its helping so that's all that really matters. Stewardship be damned!
So now it's not the corn, it's a mold that might grown on it? I guess this could apply if it was just dumped on the ground in the wet. That's why most people us a dry feeding system.

Would you approve of a food that is not susceptible to the Aflatoxin mold?

Stop the presses..! All corn fields must immediately cease.. We can’t have deer eat corn on the ground when it has cut, agricultural waste! or left for silage..?

What the heck have they done for the last 200 years? How have Deer, Turkey, and all wild life survived...

Or does Mold only magically grow on Deer corn....?

So now it's not the corn, it's a mold that might grown on it? I guess this could apply if it was just dumped on the ground in the wet. That's why most people us a dry feeding system.

Would you approve of a food that is not susceptible to the Aflatoxin mold?
Bear I'm on a phone and not able to cater to your lack of personal diligence at the moment. The research is there on the percentage of corn that contains it BEFORE it ever hits the ground or leaves the sack from multiple studies including right here in Georgia. Educate yourself! Or not...

Stop the presses..! All corn fields must immediately cease.. We can’t have deer eat corn on the ground when it has cut, agricultural waste! or left for silage..?

What the heck have they done for the last 200 years? How have Deer, Turkey, and all wild life survived...

Or does Mold only magically grow on Deer corn....?
Another one who has done his research. Great.

Another one who has done his research. Great.

No I have done no research.. I don’t subscribe to deer corn.. I have grown up around cornfields and am curious to your response.. Does mold differentiate the corn sources? If yes, than your statement is rational.. If the answer is no.. You should target both groups No?

Back
Top Bottom