• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Video: Bikers vs Rednecks and guns come out

First thing I would have done would be to smash the fat guys toes then drug his fat ass all around that field before I choked his ass out. Gun or no gun I would not let my buddy take a beating like that. But hey, im not very smart to begin with. Something about that fat guy running his mouth just would have made me snap. But as soon as he pulled that knife, I woulda shot his ass.

But I would have challenged him to a one on one fight for sure. Lol!! Fat guys like that are the easiest to whip the dog piss out of. Its that skinny one in the overalls who would have made me nervous.

First thing I would have done would be to smash the fat guys toes then drug his fat ass all around that field before I choked his ass out. Gun or no gun I would not let my buddy take a beating like that. But hey, im not very smart to begin with. Something about that fat guy running his mouth just would have made me snap. But as soon as he pulled that knife, I woulda shot his ass.

But I would have challenged him to a one on one fight for sure. Lol!! Fat guys like that are the easiest to whip the dog piss out of. Its that skinny one in the overalls who would have made me nervous.

I have a feeling that you would not create a situation like this for yourself.

But on the other hand you are a Gators fan.

Bwhaahaha!!!

It is amazing how all the action is that frame: 3 trucks, 2 motorcycle, and 7 people with all the fighting, yelling, a gun and other action. Gut Master is going forwards and the overalls gun guy gets out with his gun, yet Gut Master does not even turn his head or look over. I find that odd.

ron-white-stupid-is-foreer-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom