• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Video: Bikers vs Rednecks and guns come out

dumbasses all around all of them. bikers seemed to be trying to pick a fight but poping out with a shotgun and a knife is a damn good way to get yourself shot. i know had i been there on a bike as soon as i saw the shotgun out of the truck my weapon would be pulled, homie running up with teh knife saying "im going to kill you all" would have taken at least one.

This is what happens when you let your mouth wright checks that your butt can't cash............
Internet tough guy.jpg

This is what happens when you let your mouth wright checks that your butt can't cash............
^^^^^This^^^^^ In over 47 years of riding motorcycles I couldn't even begin to count the number of times cagers have pissed me off or scared the hell outta me. BUT, I've never once tried to get one of those idiots to pull over just so I could yell at em' louder than they yelled at me, that's a damn good way to get some crazy SOB to run you into a ditch, or shoot your ass. A whole buncha dumbassery going on in that video on both sides.

had guns pointed at me,had a beer mug thrown at me,guy tried to lasso one of us,Lug nuts on a mirror stem use to be standard equipment.One of my buds was shot in the back.Just a few over the years.

Here's the thing - a fight is most often a felony for someone. So why stop? Fights escalate to murders. So why stop? You might think you want to kill that guy, but you really don't. And you sure don't want to die over him either. So why stop? I did not ride for long, but I sure minded my own business when I did.

Back
Top Bottom