Visit from the ATF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclaimer :

I just realized that I should make it crystal clear that Cobalt and I have no affiliation, nor have he and I discussed this matter. To my knowledge, he and I have never met or spoken. My comments are mine and mine alone. Our mutual knowledge of this situation is completely independent and coincidental in nature.
Is it weird that I read that in that really fast speaking voice you hear at the end of radio commercials for various supplements?

Is it weird that I read that in that really fast speaking voice you hear at the end of radio commercials for various supplements?
Lol! No, not really. I just don't want anyone to think that Cobalt has spoken out of turn or discussed this with anyone other than his client.

Lol! No, not really. I just don't want anyone to think that Cobalt has spoken out of turn or discussed this with anyone other than his client.

Yea I just wish we could know more not for gossip sake but just so I can stay out of trouble myself but I understand the touchy situation. I wish the person involved the best of luck.

Yea I just wish we could know more not for gossip sake but just so I can stay out of trouble myself but I understand the touchy situation. I wish the person involved the best of luck.
There's definitely a good lesson in there, but I'll have to leave it up to Cobalt to provide a summary if he thinks it is appropriate.

If you buy two handguns within a week from an FFl a multiple purchase form is filled out and sent to the ATF and to the local leo. I have seen ATF visit a lady that bought 5 hipoints at one time. Lucky for her she still had all 5. They saw her months after she bought them. Most ATF agents are simply doing their job and want to keep guns out of the hands of felons.

If you buy two handguns within a week from an FFl a multiple purchase form is filled out and sent to the ATF and to the local leo. I have seen ATF visit a lady that bought 5 hipoints at one time. Lucky for her she still had all 5. They saw her months after she bought them. Most ATF agents are simply doing their job and want to keep guns out of the hands of felons.
We found our ATF agent fella's! JK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom