• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Visit from the ATF

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would need a hammer with an iPhone.

When I worked at Xerox out on Fulton Industrial Blvd--Back in the Stone Age, when they still made Copy Machines--We had a saying--"If you can't get it to work, use a BIGGER HAMMER"--Seldom would a bigger hammer HELP, but it almost always made the Technician FEEL BETTER--LOL!... :) ....mikey357

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_12_02_f610d730d68f6c084f8eb2c5fa519850.jpg
You would need a hammer with an iPhone.

We found our ATF agent fella's! JK

hahaha I would take it as a compliment. I had aspirations of being in law enforcement when I was younger. Then I realized they are all poor. I am not an ATF agent.
The last ATF agent I met was a pretty cool guy. I enjoyed talking with him. He was one of the agents that served a search warrant confiscating hundreds of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo. The guy that lost his guns and ammo was also a 22 flipper. :)

Last edited:
hahaha I would take it as a compliment. I had aspirations of being in law enforcement when I was younger. Then I realized they are all poor. I am not an ATF agent.
The last ATF agent I met was a pretty cool guy. I enjoyed talking with him. He was one of the agents that served a search warrant confiscating hundreds of guns and thousands of rounds of ammo. The guy that lost his guns and ammo was also a 22 flipper. :)

I doubt the term "parallel construction" is known only to the DEA.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickung...it-is-spying-on-americans-and-covering-it-up/

Nothing from this DoJ NSA/FBI partnership would surprise me. Not a tinfoil issue considering the path every over the counter background check has to make to NCIC.

There are allot of different ways to get pinged. This is a very well sourced story that was discussed by very senior officials and then was dropped by most of the media.

Last edited:
I doubt the term "parallel construction" is known only to the DEA.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickung...it-is-spying-on-americans-and-covering-it-up/

Nothing from this DoJ NSA/FBI partnership would surprise me. Not a tinfoil issue considering the path every over the counter background check has to make to NCIC.

There are allot of different ways to get pinged. This is a very well sourced story that was discussed by very senior officials and then was dropped by most of the media.
Jeez! I don't usually wear tinfoil, but that makes me want to go buy a three piece tin foil suit! Today, they use it to snag drug dealers and circumvent due process. Tomorrow????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom