Visit from the ATF

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's definitely a good lesson in there, but I'll have to leave it up to Cobalt to provide a summary if he thinks it is appropriate.

Just curious is there any NFA items involved in the OP? The more of them I want to to buy the more I wonder if it will bring this kind of thing on me. I play by the rules but dang sure dont want these clowns showing up at the house.

On a related note...once you've dialed 911 and hung up, I have also heard from someone I trust that 911 operators can still listen in on iPhones although you've pressed the "End" button. Any knowledge or fact that anyone has to support that claim?
yes first hand....most smartphones will not even hang up if you call 911. It goes into emergency mode and does not disconnect until the other party does...usually when lo. Report present or contact made.

Just curious is there any NFA items involved in the OP? The more of them I want to to buy the more I wonder if it will bring this kind of thing on me. I play by the rules but dang sure dont want these clowns showing up at the house.
Without getting into too much detail, all I am comfortable saying is "no".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom