• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 for Under $300

I want a scope for my 12.5” upper build that’ll I’ll occasionally use for hunting

Then get this and you won't lose a dime if you like it.

It splits the difference from a red dot quick reflex sight on 1X to tightening the shot group up for 100-300 meter shots on 4X.

I checked out the Burris offering and didn't like the layout of the reticle and the outer illuminated broken rings were too thick obscuring vision more than needed.

I'll see if I can get you a link to this scope.

Then get this and you won't lose a dime if you like it.

It splits the difference from a red dot quick reflex sight on 1X to tightening the shot group up for 100-300 meter shots on 4X.

I checked out the Burris offering and didn't like the layout of the reticle and the outer illuminated broken rings were too thick obscuring vision more than needed.

I'll see if I can get you a link to this scope.
I caved and got one. Maybe this will motivate me to get my upper build going. I’ll probably go with a aero precision mount

Thought I had one. Placed the order yesterday. Got the confirmation order email. My bank account was hit last night.

Today CS says they are out of stock and my order has been cancelled. They will reverse the bank charge.

I must have been only a few hours too late.

Thought I had one. Placed the order yesterday. Got the confirmation order email. My bank account was hit last night.

Today CS says they are out of stock and my order has been cancelled. They will reverse the bank charge.

I must have been only a few hours too late.
Well guess that means I ain’t got one then cause I did it this morning

I had to go check to make sure I have one (not enough time to shoot) I bought with SWFA SSALT mount a year / two ago when someone had these on sale.
Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom