• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 for Under $300

Mine still hasn’t shipped. No confirmation email or anything, but my account says “in process.” There’s still a pending charge on my card, so I guess that’s good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke with someone at Cabela’s today. Looks like they ran out of them last week. Their inventory updates every two days. Absolute garbage. They lost a customer on this one. I asked if they’d sell me something comparable at that price, but no good response there.

Spoke with someone at Cabela’s today. Looks like they ran out of them last week. Their inventory updates every two days. Absolute garbage. They lost a customer on this one. I asked if they’d sell me something comparable at that price, but no good response there.
Never bought from Cabela’s before, probably won’t after this either. My hopes were up good for getting this scope

Never bought from Cabela’s before, probably won’t after this either. My hopes were up good for getting this scope
I was pretty stoked too. As a manager, I'd at least make an attempt to make it right. This scope is discontinued by Vortex and the PST Gen II 1-6 has a MSRP of $1000...guess I'll start looking for something else.

LOL, just checked my order and it's showing "Backordered". Not sure how you backorder a disco'd item, wasn't really a Cabela's customer anyway since I don't own a bank.

I got a little ahead of myself and ended up winning two auctions for this same scope on eBay. It's not as good of a deal, but I'll have one posted on here by the end of the week for $350 if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom