Vz2008 even cheaper now only 379

Great shooting rifles... my only complaint is that the fore-grip gets really hot when you are shooting them, since there's no heat shield. That and the wire stock is not comfortable at all (and is a bear to take off).

Otherwise very reliable and solid ak-style rifles. I wouldn't worry about only having 3 mags unless this is a prepper thing, and even then you can buy them reasonably cheap.

Great shooting rifles... my only complaint is that the fore-grip gets really hot when you are shooting them, since there's no heat shield. That and the wire stock is not comfortable at all (and is a bear to take off).

Otherwise very reliable and solid ak-style rifles. I wouldn't worry about only having 3 mags unless this is a prepper thing, and even then you can buy them reasonably cheap.
theres a member on here that makes an aluminum plate(I think its aluminum) that is cut to fit inside the hand guards and helps with the heat.

Yes.

M14x1 Right Hand

Check out CNC Warrior if you're looking for a muzzle device.

i've got a can in jail right now that will work on it.....just wanted to make sure it was threaded and not a welded brake or standard crown on it. cost of threading would greatly offset this deal on it.

i've got a can in jail right now that will work on it.....just wanted to make sure it was threaded and not a welded brake or standard crown on it. cost of threading would greatly offset this deal on it.

Are these better than the AK variants on concentric threads to the barrel?

I've always heard that the AK barrels are baffle strikes just waiting to happen. Did the Czechs do a better job than their comrades in other Warsaw Pact countries or would these probably have similar issues?

Back
Top Bottom