• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Waffle House Doesnt Allow GUNS!!!!!!

My BIL worked at the awful waffle up untill 3 months ago. It was all he could find.

Anyway, after a cook started crying about me OCing my 1911 and him being able to see it was already cocked and how I was a lunatic with a gun in his store, my BIL received an ass chewing for it. His manager told him it was corporate policy for no weapons allowed on the property and he should of made me leave. This was a corporate waffle house store also so it appears it is corporate policy. This was the statham ga WH. Him working there was the only reason I went to WH to begin with and now that he doesn't, I don't care to ever set foot in another.

Now for something I find absolutly hilarious about another local WH and I'm sure yall will too.....

My wife wanted food about 2 am a couple weeks back and here in winder its either Mickey d's, BK or WH at that time of night. So she decided WH. I went down to the wonder WH which was fairly busy with around 12 people or so. They had an armed security guard on duty. Cool. That just fine. There have been many drunken fights there.

What makes it hilarious is the fact that thier armed security was 400 pounds of complete mush that could barely walk let alone chase and capture anyone if needed. Now I'm by no means skinny, but I'm healthy enough do still do just about anything I wish. That man was just ridiculously over weight.

And the best part was his side arm of choice.... A smith sigma 9! Carried in a holster that clearly was not designed for it. It was half out of the top of the holster with the entire trigger/trigger guard exposed. Now how safe is that compared to us people that know the laws, are permitted to and have the know how to properly carry a firearm?

"and let's face it, son, you present a huge target"

just kidding i support the out of shape gun carriers as well as the supermodel ones, i aint no Schwarzenegger myself. but a sigma really, if i was being a paid guard i would at least spring for beretta 92

Last edited:
Your girlfriend is cool. My girlfriend liked WH, before we got married.

She probably won't by then...lol...I have been taking here out to all sorts of nice restaurants she has never been to before.....

Ha ha, her one big gripe with "fancy places" is this, and I quote "I don't like those fancy places that just give you one cloth napkin, then when you ask them for another one they look at you like your crazy"....lol she cracks me up, one restaurant she asked for another napkin and the waitress straight out said "No, you only need one" I thought she was about to come across the table....lol...she is awesome.

I just got home from WH and I have only seen the "no guns" sign in a couple of places in all of my travels. The ones in and around Kennesaw don't seem to have them. I wonder if it is the corporate WH or if it is the franchises. There are more franchises that are owned by mini corps. that may have Liberal leaning managers. I always carry, but I tend to carry concealed and have never had an issue.
In Kennesaw you are REQUIRED BY LAW to have at least one firearm in each residential dwelling, maybe it applies to business as well....I'm not BS'ing you either, it's a real law, doubt they could or would ever enforce it but still it's neat...

I love my Huddle House in Snellville!!.....One of the very few places I open carry every time I visit.....and lately..that seems to be like every day!!......lol

Back
Top Bottom