Walmart 3 box limit

I do not know if the computer register at Walmart will stop a four box sale. There always seems to be an "insider" that sells a lot to someone.

I think it's a blessing and a curse. I went to wally and was able to find boxes of .223 tulammo for a lil more than $5 a box. Bought my 3 limit. Asked if I could buy all 9 boxes that were there and was told no. Tried to buy some .40 they had too but I was already maxed out with my .223....Made me mad but then also I understand that if they didn't stick to the rule, that ammo would not have been there for me to buy at 1pm today. Looks like i'm bringing my whole family with me next visit haha.

I think it's a blessing and a curse. I went to wally and was able to find boxes of .223 tulammo for a lil more than $5 a box. Bought my 3 limit. Asked if I could buy all 9 boxes that were there and was told no. Tried to buy some .40 they had too but I was already maxed out with my .223....Made me mad but then also I understand that if they didn't stick to the rule, that ammo would not have been there for me to buy at 1pm today. Looks like i'm bringing my whole family with me next visit haha.

I was told it was 3 boxes per ammunition type, not 3 boxes total. lol..

there has been a few times that i have been there and there seems to me more ammo lasting longer . is it stocking up and staying stocked mno but it is allowing more folks to get ammo for sure . A buddy of mine called the other day when they was stocking and it allowed several of us to pick up ammo instead of some local gun store to walk out with it all

You are welcome

I am finding more lately but I pass 3 to 5 walmarts on the way to and from work depending on where Im going that day and I try to check em when I have time. Most of them are strict about the three box thing but some will do more in different transactions.

Back
Top Bottom