Walmart 3 box limit

Apparently our Wally World doesn't follow that limit. I bought 4 boxes of 9mm and 5 boxes of 00 buck 12g yesterday. Went back today and the shelves were empty of everything but hunting ammo and buckshot.

Just get there in the morning between 8 and 930 and you might get lucky. I think the limit was an awesome move. At least you can get 3. Unlike Academy limiting to 1 per day. I was actually able to get 3 boxes of 22LR this morning. The only thing to worry about is the stores putting a handle on the quantity you can buy, getting people used to it, next thing you know some political gun control physcopath will try to make it permanent.

Just saw that a couple hours ago.....Seems paranoia is going around again.....I guess if I had a few hundred bucks Id be a statistic too LOL

I've noticed since there has been limits sell by a lot of companies it is making it easier to actually find stuff now.

Same here. I hate the idea of being limited as to how much I am allowed to purchase but if it helps slow the panic down I guess I'll grin and bear it for now

Back
Top Bottom