Walmart 3 box limit

The Wally World in Rockmart seems to have someone calling a few ppl when the truck is pulling in. The counter guy is happy to tell everyone how ppl seem to line up 2-3 hours before he actually get the ammo to put it on the shelf.. I guess it good for them and too bad for us.

The Wally World in Rockmart seems to have someone calling a few ppl when the truck is pulling in. The counter guy is happy to tell everyone how ppl seem to line up 2-3 hours before he actually get the ammo to put it on the shelf.. I guess it good for them and too bad for us.

After the last election the person in charge of the local WM sporting goods dept would call me and a couple of LEOs when they got ammo in... I wasn't on the call list originally, but I told her I wanted some .22LR and .223 to take my kids to the range- then I made the list.

Personally, I think the limits are a good thing- just because local gun stores were buying the ammo to restock their shelves after the 2008 election. I understand why they did- and that's why I bought lots and lots of the ammo I shoot over the last four years.

Back
Top Bottom