• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Alert!

I don't like them either but a deal is a deal. Not to mention that our options for shopping get fewer and fewer everyday. It's better than supporting Amazon.

Yeah it's a great price and would make a nice stockings stuffers for Christmas, but with this being said, if I have a quality knife I enjoy using (doesn't have to break the bank) I will make a conscious effort not to lose it, and take better care of. But to each his own. Ymmv.

Your mom and pop stores buy from the SAME suppliers as walmart. They just double and triple net the prices. If paying more for the same Chinese junk floats your boat, goforit.
Yeah I posted this to help everyone that WANTS to get a deal get one. It's a Deal Alert that's all. If If some of yall wanna have a Walmart bashing thread then I believe it should be in the General Discussion or Political Discussion forum.
If you're too uppity for Walmart then by all means go pay 3 times as much at Bass Pro. More bargain knives for the rest of us.

I'm all for saving money - but I can't stand knives or boots made overseas. Drives me crazy when I try to find a pair of Cowboy boots or a decent knife. (My damn Danners are now made in asia!!!) But for knives I buy made in USA Kershaw blems from this guy: https://kershawguy.com/products-page/kershaw-blems/
I have yet to find a blem on one, they look great and are inexpensive enough I don't cry when I lose one.

I don't know about the rest of you but I don't have unlimited resources for purchasing. If the difference is a few dollars I will buy from mom and pop. Until I win the lottery I buy where I will get the most for my dollar. Except Dicks, I wont buy **** from Dicks.

I hate WM, but by circumstance I was in there yesterday and picked up some 100 round boxes of Federal .223 for $25, and a 200 round box of Winchester brass 9mm for $30. Somebody will get these deals, anyway. Might as well be me. My boycott has been delayed until the ammo runs out. Lol

Btw, Academy also has some decent knife combo deals in store right now.

I hate WM, but by circumstance I was in there yesterday and picked up some 100 round boxes of Federal .223 for $25, and a 200 round box of Winchester brass 9mm for $30. Somebody will get these deals, anyway. Might as well be me. My boycott has been delayed until the ammo runs out. Lol

I was in the better area store in Warner Robins yesterday getting a Lenovo laptop for my daughter. While witing in electronics a Democrat with long braids strolled up looking for a video game. I could smell him long before I saw him and after he was gone. It's like he had been smoking the skunk weed on the way to the store. Worse than that he was open carrying a Taurus. So he was stoned as a gravel road with a gun out in the open in a store where everyone should already know their policy.

I don't know about the rest of you but I don't have unlimited resources for purchasing. If the difference is a few dollars I will buy from mom and pop. Until I win the lottery I buy where I will get the most for my dollar. Except Dicks, I wont buy **** from Dicks.
Real men dont like Dicks!!

Im with you. I will stop shoppin there when the ammo os gone unless someone else has a better deal

Reactions: MRH
Okay heads up yall cause it's that time of year. It's the season where Walmart has all the deals on gift pack and multi pack pocket knives. Yesterday I saw a 5 pack of Camllus folders and a 3 pack of nice size Kershaw folders for $19.97 at the Booth Rd store in Warner Robins. Yeah I'm sure they're all Chinese but the price is right. And if you lose pocket knives like I do this is the time to stock up.

What kinda deals they have on Icehouse? :becky:

Back
Top Bottom