• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Banned for life. (merged threads)

557cebbba8b96d91e5466c3afcea6656--adult-humor-pictures-of.jpg

'member how you wanted corporations to have the same liberties as people? 'member how you approve of severely limiting laws and regulations ... like ones providing consumer protections? Are you happy that religious baker got to turn away those gays?

You didn't want statist overlords ruling you, so now you have your corporate overloads. It just so happens that both want to take away your guns, for the same reasons, but one has to take the Fredrick Douglas approach. But those corporate overloads with unlimited personal protections from screwing you are now moving quicker against the 2A than expected? And the statist "limited government" overloads you elected (that was for the 2A) now throwing you under the bus?

At least the other side wants to try and provide me affordable healthcare by limiting out-of-pocket expenses

But hey, you got the SCOTUS seats, which is awesome. I admit that was good for my 2A rights. In hindsight, with the upcoming blue wave, I will admit that having conservative justice will help temper the leftists. But now we are relying on a few people to hold off the hordes of corporate-backed statist. Quite precarious.

'member how you wanted corporations to have the same liberties as people? 'member how you approve of severely limiting laws and regulations ... like ones providing consumer protections? Are you happy that religious baker got to turn away those gays?

You didn't want statist overlords ruling you, so now you have your corporate overloads. It just so happens that both want to take away your guns, for the same reasons, but one has to take the Fredrick Douglas approach. But those corporate overloads with unlimited personal protections from screwing you are now moving quicker against the 2A than expected? And the statist "limited government" overloads you elected (that was for the 2A) now throwing you under the bus?

At least the other side wants to try and provide me affordable healthcare by limiting out-of-pocket expenses

But hey, you got the SCOTUS seats, which is awesome. I admit that was good for my 2A rights. In hindsight, with the upcoming blue wave, I will admit that having conservative justice will help temper the leftists. But now we are relying on a few people to hold off the hordes of corporate-backed statist. Quite precarious.
How can I get my wife banned from Walmart? After a year we'd have enough to retire

Back
Top Bottom