• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Banned for life. (merged threads)

'member how you wanted corporations to have the same liberties as people? 'member how you approve of severely limiting laws and regulations ... like ones providing consumer protections? Are you happy that religious baker got to turn away those gays?

You didn't want statist overlords ruling you, so now you have your corporate overloads. It just so happens that both want to take away your guns, for the same reasons, but one has to take the Fredrick Douglas approach. But those corporate overloads with unlimited personal protections from screwing you are now moving quicker against the 2A than expected? And the statist "limited government" overloads you elected (that was for the 2A) now throwing you under the bus?

At least the other side wants to try and provide me affordable healthcare by limiting out-of-pocket expenses

But hey, you got the SCOTUS seats, which is awesome. I admit that was good for my 2A rights. In hindsight, with the upcoming blue wave, I will admit that having conservative justice will help temper the leftists. But now we are relying on a few people to hold off the hordes of corporate-backed statist. Quite precarious.
Weak

I emailed Walmart the day it was announced that they stopped selling certain calibers of ammo and let them know that they would never see another penny of my money. I've also cancelled my Amazon Prime account and closed my Amazon Prime credit card. Both companies have contacted me several times trying to win my business back, they hate losing customers with great credit and a large disposable income.
If everyone on this site would be willing to sacrifice a little convenience and a little money these large corporations will take notice and change their views on gun owners and the Second Amendment.

I emailed Walmart explaining that I will no longer shop at any of their stores due to the treatment of the Kentucky customer combined with calling for more gun legislation and overall their stores are miserable places to shop.
I got the standard thank you for your feedback we value your opinion response. Walmart could care less about 2nd amendment rights and losing our business. For every one person that stops shopping at Walmart there are 100 3rd worlders to fill in the gap which should be no surprise because Walmart caters to them.

Corporations nowadays have too much power. As for me, if the company has significant market share (WM, Target, Amazon, FB) it must be regulated. Otherwise they can create their own rules and everyone else will have to follow as there are no alternatives.

'member how you wanted corporations to have the same liberties as people? 'member how you approve of severely limiting laws and regulations ... like ones providing consumer protections? Are you happy that religious baker got to turn away those gays?

You didn't want statist overlords ruling you, so now you have your corporate overloads. It just so happens that both want to take away your guns, for the same reasons, but one has to take the Fredrick Douglas approach. But those corporate overloads with unlimited personal protections from screwing you are now moving quicker against the 2A than expected? And the statist "limited government" overloads you elected (that was for the 2A) now throwing you under the bus?

At least the other side wants to try and provide me affordable healthcare by limiting out-of-pocket expenses

But hey, you got the SCOTUS seats, which is awesome. I admit that was good for my 2A rights. In hindsight, with the upcoming blue wave, I will admit that having conservative justice will help temper the leftists. But now we are relying on a few people to hold off the hordes of corporate-backed statist. Quite precarious.
Yeah, they want to "provide you affordable healthcare" by taking money out of my pocket so all of the 400 pound soft drink drinking meth using crack w***** can have free Obamacare Silver plans without ANY preconditions except that they are not willing to work themselves out of poverty. While I am on my rant, where else in the world are the poorest people in the country also the fattest?

Have you been smoking Amdro again?

What the hell has happened to out of pocket healthcare since your hero dropped a big turd on our entire healthcare industry?

Do you have any ability to remember what your premiums bought you a decade ago vs now? Or does Mommy still pay for all that stuff??

Have you been smoking Amdro again?

What the hell has happened to out of pocket healthcare since your hero dropped a big turd on our entire healthcare industry?

Do you have any ability to remember what your premiums bought you a decade ago vs now? Or does Mommy still pay for all that stuff??

Sure thing dude.

The Romneycare model that became Obamacare is not what I want.

Back
Top Bottom