• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Banned for life. (merged threads)

Damn! This rant is still going? Okay ALL of y'all take a smoke break. If you don't smoke then grab a beer cause it's after 5:00.
I'm gonna flip da scrip' here for a minute. I was watching the news this morning and saw where Trump and the CDC want to ban all the flavors of vape juice that make the middle school kids start sucking the douche flute.
Here's the funny part. Milenials are so ****ed up that they're gonna do it backwards. They're gonna have to take up cigarettes to kick vaping.

Damn! This rant is still going? Okay ALL of y'all take a smoke break. If you don't smoke then grab a beer cause it's after 5:00.
I'm gonna flip da scrip' here for a minute. I was watching the news this morning and saw where Trump and the CDC want to ban all the flavors of vape juice that make the middle school kids start sucking the douche flute.
Here's the funny part. Milenials are so ****ed up that they're gonna do it backwards. They're gonna have to take up cigarettes to kick vaping.
And that's all Mr.Morris asked for lol

Seriously.

The Affordable Care Act was based on Romneys own state model that he implemented in his state. I think this is what @DWALK was referring to.
Are you high?

Romney didn't sign a damned thing. He was NOT president.

Tried responding but my message gets ****ed up?

The affordable care act was by and large modeled off of what Romney instituted in his state, which is probably what @DWALK is referring to.

Back
Top Bottom