• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Banned for life. (merged threads)

Who said anything about your wife? I said you must have changed your mind.

I know you're looking for some excuse to go crying to your pocket mod so twist my words and use that if that's all you got bro.

Preach on brother. If I had posted what he has posted, I'd be banned for at least a month for; "being rude to another member" or "rules violation". Nothing specific just generalization.

So this yahoo that knew their policy, and chose to ignore their rights as property owners, went inside with his gun on display to make his political point, like the retards in TX going to Starbucks in fatigues and AK's slung over their backs... and when someone calls the cops, he's the victim?

He was an idiot. Walmart has rights too, as property owners, and their right trumps his. If he doesn't like their stance, he is welcome to leave the gun at home, or shop elsewhere...

I was asked to leave Brandsmart one day for carrying, by one of the cops they pay to act as armed security. I left, and never shopped there again. I even got the VP of the company on the phone for half an hour and we talked about it, and while he respected my right to own and carry a gun, he said that I need to respect his rights as a property owner... He was right.

If a store says no open carry, then I don't open carry. What I don't do is open carry in violation of their wishes, and then cry and pretend to be an oppressed gun owner.

So this is how Walmart will deal with open carry from now on. Bring on the boogaloo, ****s getting full retard.

I’m pro pd but I ran into an old friend while leaving the Publix on peachtree & the off duty apd assumed my cell phone printing was a pistol so he walked in between us six times point blank to intimidate me. I told my friend that something must have died close by & that I had a new edc on my ankle I wanted to show him outside. Tyrants face looked like he wanted to tune me up bad.

Let’s say an establishment doesn’t want you exercising a certain right,or wants to prohibit something. They have the legal obligation to make sure signage is posted at the entrance of the business,to inform the customer

I’m sure you’ve seen the “No Shirt,No Shoes,No Service” signs in doorways before as an example

By state law,the individual did absolutely nothing wrong.

Yes,Walmart may have had a “press release”.....However that release is not sufficient “Legally posted notification” upon entry to their stores.

You see speed limit signs as the posted legal lawful speed limits on the roads as an example. You see them so you know what the posted speed limit is.

To put this clearly....if a business wants to restrict your personal rights within their place of business....the individual must be properly informed. This means having the proper legal signs and information available,immediately before or immediately upon entry. Then,the individual is informed and can decide whether they want to enter that place of business to have their rights restricted.

However,everything is not always perfect in real life
There is so much wrong in this post. No such legal requirement exists…period. And a sign would carry zero weight in this state and many others. The only thing a business can do is ask you to leave (for any reason or no reason) and then trespass you if you refuse. That’s it. Signs mean jack sh1t.

originals.gif

Back
Top Bottom