• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart Banned for life. (merged threads)

Sorry. I don't have nearly the time to be plagiarize other folks works as you do. Sowwy I hurted your feelings.

Yeah, I'm sure your schedule is jam-packed ... sooo busy .... haha. Also, doesn't plagiarization usually save time, not take more of it?

I ain't complaining about ****, it was a simple statement. Of course, you seem to enjoy *****ing and complaining which is why you probably thought I was as well.

The "+" is there because I coach one of their teams so had some extra costs for equipment for the entire team.
Shuttlecocks can be very costly.

Yeah, I'm sure your schedule is jam-packed ... sooo busy .... haha.
Nah...doing nothing at the moment. Thanks though. Just don't waste time trying to pass of other peoples' content as my own. I leave that sort of thing to the intellectually lazy.

One news report says this guy at the Kentucky WalMart was wearing a pistol.
I tried to watch the video, but the low quality is too annoying.

Can anybody confirm that that's all this guy had with him was just a holstered pistol?

And he otherwise was dressed normally-- no knives, no AK-47s, no armor, no helmet, no T-shirt that said "Kill 'Em All --let God sort them out."?
There is a full video out there that shows the end of the situation when the officer hands him his pistol back and the guy has to drop the slide and pop the mag back in then reinsert it into his holster that he pulls off his belt. So pistol only but he was shooting a FB live video so it appears it was a purposeful attention grab.

Nah...doing nothing at the moment. Thanks though. Just don't waste time trying to pass of other peoples' content as my own. I leave that sort of thing to the intellectually lazy.

Well good for you. Sitting around doing nothing in Macon ... besides being intellectually industrious as opposed to lazy.

Probably started an abortion of number 4 then changed his mind.

Yeah, given how much y'all love to tell women what to do with their bodies, idk how this is not a personal attack? So you are saying my wife halfway aborted a fetus? That was the first thought that came to your mind about the "+?"

Yeah, given how much y'all love to tell women what to do with their bodies, idk how this is not a personal attack? So you are saying my wife halfway aborted a fetus? That was the first thought that came to your mind about the "+?"
Who said anything about your wife? I said you must have changed your mind.

I know you're looking for some excuse to go crying to your pocket mod so twist my words and use that if that's all you got bro.

Who said anything about your wife? I said you must have changed your mind.

I know you're looking for some excuse to go crying to your pocket mod so twist my words and use that if that's all you got bro.

I keep seeing this pocket mod comment. What does it mean?

Back
Top Bottom