• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart - Manager Imposed Ammo Limit

Just need to travel to the Scottsboro Alabama Walmart. They had a ton! (So did the one I stopped at in Huntsville Al.) I have kids that are all in to skeet and sporting clays. I'll buy from Nancy Pelosi herself to keep them interested and guns fed. Especially at $6.00 a box out the door.

cart.jpg
Shells.jpg

Its been max of 2 boxes for a while at my Wally, but I thought Walmart was done with ammo sales months ago ?

My biggest problem the last go-round of shortage was the store employees getting to the ammo and buying it (the 22LRs) before it even hit the shelf :0). Had to get there at the store very early in the morning on supply receiving days and hound them about when are you putting it up and then get the manager involved on it?

Back about 6 months ago some one on here did a heads up announcement..That the Ellijay Walmart had Remington 1400 round, bucket in stock...So while going down for our weekly run I went there..I normally go down to Jasper it has a Kroger and a Clean well stocked Walmart. The one in ellijay is like a third world country with all the illegals,,,,Pisses me off that my tax dollars are giving them free food..Forgive me but when they have several baskets full of food and 3 young kids with one in the oven, I have a problem....I can barley cover the bottom of my cart and the bill is over 100 bucks..That just lite's my ass up...Oh getting back to the bucket of bullets..I asked the Gentleman behind the counter for a bucket of 1400 Rem 22? To which he replied,,,,How many would you like? and their were maybe 10 buckets...I asked him is their a limit? to which he replied no. I said I will take two only!

Just need to travel to the Scottsboro Alabama Walmart. They had a ton! (So did the one I stopped at in Huntsville Al.) I have kids that are all in to skeet and sporting clays. I'll buy from Nancy Pelosi herself to keep them interested and guns fed. Especially at $6.00 a box out the door.

View attachment 3027656 View attachment 3027657
Man that’s $25.00 a box on here,,,lol

Back
Top Bottom