• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart - Manager Imposed Ammo Limit

Over the weekend my niece who lives in Paulding county went with a friend to a pawn shop. She picked up a Taurus 9mm and an AR configured 12 gauge shotgun. They would only sell her one baggie of ammo for each but told her to check with the van in the parking lot. She paid for her purchases, went out to the van, knocked on the door, door slid open and "what do you need", she got a box of 25 12 gauge 00 buck for $25 and a box of 9mm critical defense at a dollar a round. I asked her what else they were selling out of the van and she just smiled. I guess, if you need ammo you just have to know what van to shop at.

I was in a WM during the AM a few weeks ago They had 2 boxes of M22 22L each box was 1000 rounds each. Some guy wanted to take both , The clerk asked me what I was looking for I said I wanted one , The guy made a big stink why he wanted the 2 boxes , ( the story my granddaughter just got a 22 and I was here first ) I told the clerk let hin have the 2 not because of His 'GrandDaughter " but because someone who could make up such a story was in need.
Well about 2 days later Guess what was on the GON Classified both boxes $95 each Not bad for the original price was $43.97
How do I know this was the same Because old GRANDPAR had left the WM inventory sticker on the boxes.
SO in short we are only doing it to ourselves

Wow just read Federal just released their 22 cal defense ammunition. 29 grain bullet 1000 feet per second out of a 2 in barrell. I guess Federal knows that will be the only caliber we will get in the future. Ammo is called Federal Punch. They also released the 10 mm Federal punch

Like it or not, true. Just like social media. " A hard rain is gonna fall." Thanks.

That's actually the point of the post - big corps are going to do what they want to cut you off. Talked to a guy today who said GoDaddy.com shut down AR15.com

https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/Ar15-com-will-be-nuked-by-GoDaddy-soon/8-651098/

Sure I'm being a little bitchy because I finally found stuff I needed and couldn't buy it but that's not really my point. Now that left is in power, you will be silenced.

Wow just read Federal just released their 22 cal defense ammunition. 29 grain bullet 1000 feet per second out of a 2 in barrell. I guess Federal knows that will be the only caliber we will get in the future. Ammo is called Federal Punch. They also released the 10 mm Federal punch
Sounds like they took the .22 short bullet and stuck it in the long rifle case.

Back
Top Bottom