• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walther ppx 9mm M1

I purchased the PPX today. Gonna go try it out and see if I like it. It is bulky like the highpoint but has a lot better feel to it. I will let you know how it goes.

Is it just me or does the ppx look like a hi point?

Edit: errrrr...can't read. I see this has already been addressed. Anyone know the service life in rounds that these pistols are tested to?

Last edited:
I can tell you that I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet because the ammo I purchased wouldn't go completely into the chamber. It stops about 1/8 short and gets jammed in the barrel. I originally thought it was the gun but after putting the ammo in a smith and it did the same thing I'm thinking its the ammo. However the ammo fed perfectly fine in a sig. After not feeling good about it I called walther and just to be safe I'm sending it to them to check it out. My feeling at this point is better safe than sorry.

I will post back here when the weapon is returned to me and I am able to shoot it.

And yes it does look like the highpoint until you pick it up and start looking down the sights and feeling the grip. I think it will be a great shooter but not a pretty gun.

Back
Top Bottom