• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to end texting while driving ?…..

Whetstone

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jagten
80   0
Reaction score
IMG_8407.jpeg

I was able to drive my Mustang in high school and send out plenty of texts.

The difference was it was a flip phone and T9 predictive text. I could write novels without even looking at the screen.

Need to shift? Just hold the wheel with your right knee, clutch with the left foot, shift with your right hand and keep typing away with the left.

The hard part was not spilling my beer 🍺🥴

I was able to drive my Mustang in high school and send out plenty of texts.

The difference was it was a flip phone and T9 predictive text. I could write novels without even looking at the screen.

Need to shift? Just hold the wheel with your right knee, clutch with the left foot, shift with your right hand and keep typing away with the left.

The hard part was not spilling my beer 🍺🥴
Yeh. Each button was separate and you knew how many times to push each button for each letter.

When I worked construction I could drink a beer, smoke a cigarette and text my buddies to see the plans for the night while driving a stick all at the same time.

The ability to drive stick **** isn't near the flex the older generations thinks it is. Most kids now days don't know how but if they had to they would learn just as fast and easy as we did.

When I worked construction I could drink and beer, smoke a cigarette and text my buddies to see the plans for the night while driving a stick all at the same time.

The ability to drive stick **** isn't near the flex the older generations thinks it is. Most kids now days don't know how but if they had to they would learn just as fast and easy as we did.
That…and find a way to code and build something that would do it for them.

As much as people hate to admit it, they are smart too, just in different ways.

Back
Top Bottom