• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Want to test your fundamentals....

I'm serious. But I grew up shooting all kinds of guns, all winter long. Ice fishing, snowmobiling etc. I like the cold and snow. Crazy, I know.

What part of the country?

I never was much into hunting but some of my earliest memories of shooting was rabbit hunting w/ my little 7-shot Glenfield .22 in the snow on a crisp, clear but cold day.

That was my first gun & I LOVED it much more than my old Crosman 760.
I'll never forget the sound of those shots cracking in the thinner winter air.

What part of the country?

I never was much into hunting but some of my earliest memories of shooting was rabbit hunting w/ my little 7-shot Glenfield .22 in the snow on a crisp, clear but cold day.

That was my first gun & I LOVED it much more than my old Crosman 760.
I'll never forget the sound of those shots cracking in the thinner winter air.
Northwestern Pa.

Northwestern Pa.

Good ol' Erie, PA. I spent mannnnny a day outside Waterford, tearing up the interwoven maze of gravel roads. Fishing under the bridges and "borrowing" heads of cabbage from the acres and acres of cabbage fields. MMMM! Raw cabbage and fishing were how we spent our days! Had no other cares in the world and our largest task was pulling night crawlers by flashlight and coming up with $10 for gas to fill up the brown 4 door Chevette that had holes rusted so big in the floor wells that you couldn't even have floor mats because they'd fall through. I think our tackle was worth more than the car.

Nice little trip down memory lane.

Now, back to training in 20*. If I weren't in Oliver Springs, I'd be all over this. I love Glocks n' Gloves.

Last edited:
Good ol' Erie, PA. I spent mannnnny a day outside Waterford, tearing up the interwoven maze of gravel roads. Fishing under the bridges and "borrowing" heads of cabbage from the acres and acres of cabbage fields. MMMM! Raw cabbage and fishing were how we spent our days! Had no other cares in the world and our largest task was pulling night crawlers by flashlight and coming up with $10 for gas to fill up the brown 4 door Chevette that had holes rusted so big in the floor wells that you couldn't even have floor mats because they'd fall through. I think our tackle was worth more than the car.

Nice little trip down memory lane.

Now, back to training in 20*. If I weren't in Oliver Springs, I'd be all over this. I love Glocks n' Gloves.

When did you turn into a "rooster"? Let me guess, youre heading to Savannah to pick up another Mak-90 so you're getting an early start?

Schedule is on your website? I will check it out!

Yes. There is not a Ladies class scheduled in the next week or so but I'm putting some prospective dates on there for Mar.
We have A LOT of ladies who are wanting to come out next month.
One class we'll be doing is specifically for mom's w/ young (3-13 yrs. old or so) children & the other one is for "senior moms" who some of which need a little more help & patience to achieve their goals.
I've learned not to underestimate some of those ladies... they're COMMITTED & will quickly shoot an attacker in the face of groin I believe.

Back
Top Bottom