4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: wanted to get the realistic value on my two glocks

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: n/a

Caliber: .40 s&w

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have two three day old brand new glock 22's. One is a gen4 w/3 mags and the other is a RTF2 w/3 mags and gills. Both are NIB with all box, docs, and factory fired caseings. Neither has been fired or even had a round clambered. Im not selling them i just want to get the realistic value of each one.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

.40's don't seem to be as scarce 9's. Here in North Metro, Atl, best price I've seen on NIB Glocks are $489-$499 (Gen3) $529- $549 (Gen4). Right now, stock is pretty low most places, but just this week, I saw (in stock) a 26, 27 and 23 within these price points. No 17's or 19's at all. G22 Police trades are in the $399-$429 range with one mag and no Glock tupperware. They are also out there, but scarce.

It seems the only glock that is in demand is the 19. Before the school shooting the 22 nib was 569.00 + tax. Best is to look on the gun broker. Not what asking price is but the bids offer true value of what a person will pay.the compac 40's are most demand. S&W's hold value and Glock trade in value were around 350.00 in most gun stores. Selling at just over 400.00 used.

Last edited:
Not trying to be a butt, but if they are only 3 days old don't you know what you paid for them? Isn't that it somewhere close to that what they would be worth?

Not trying to be a butt, but if they are only 3 days old don't you know what you paid for them? Isn't that it somewhere close to that what they would be worth?

The reason i ask is because what i paid is not the actual price. I can get them on the blue lable. program. I was just wondering what the trade value etc would be on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom