wanted to get the realistic value on my two glocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason i ask is because what i paid is not the actual price. I can get them on the blue lable. program. I was just wondering what the trade value etc would be on here.

really? So you bought them because they were cheaper for you than the rest of the public. I hope you get stuck with them just based on principle. I too can buy them on blue label pricing, but dont do it just to make a profit. One could argue you didnt buy them for yourself since they are still NIB. Rmember the first question on the 4473 you filled out? The one you wrongfully answered yes to. :ballchain:

really? So you bought them because they were cheaper for you than the rest of the public. I hope you get stuck with them just based on principle. I too can buy them on blue label pricing, but dont do it just to make a profit. One could argue you didnt buy them for yourself since they are still NIB. Rmember the first question on the 4473 you filled out? The one you wrongfully answered yes to. :ballchain:

First off maby you should use your eyes and read what was written b4 your ignorant comment. I AM NOT selling them or trading them. I simply wanted to know what the actual going rate was because they didn't have any left that weren't blue lable to judge the price. I haven't fired them yet because i work too much to go to the range all the time. And who are you to get on here and judge me anyways. Maby you can read the entire post and all replies b4 making yourself look like a jackass. And secondly what your telling me is if you purchase a firearm from a dealer and fill out a 4473 then you can't ever sell or trade them? Whatever guy like i said they are NOT for sale or trade i was simply trying to find the retail price compared to the inflated crap prices everyone's asking.

First off maby you should use your eyes and read what was written b4 your ignorant comment. I AM NOT selling them or trading them. I simply wanted to know what the actual going rate was because they didn't have any left that weren't blue lable to judge the price. I haven't fired them yet because i work too much to go to the range all the time. And who are you to get on here and judge me anyways. Maby you can read the entire post and all replies b4 making yourself look like a jackass. And secondly what your telling me is if you purchase a firearm from a dealer and fill out a 4473 then you can't ever sell or trade them? Whatever guy like i said they are NOT for sale or trade i was simply trying to find the retail price compared to the inflated crap prices everyone's asking.

Children ??? Relax

come on guy, you bought them 3 days before you posted this.. you havent fired them, "you dont want to get rid of them" but you are asking what the trade value is? I am not one to judge you, "we shall leave that to the 6-12 people assigned to your case". Since your looking for retail price and not inflated price lets go with what they sell for as starters. $399 plus tax, maybe a bit more for the one with gills. .40's dont sell as easy as 9's. Thanks for the name calling. :cool-new: , but speaking of reading check out the rules.

come on guy, you bought them 3 days before you posted this.. you havent fired them, "you dont want to get rid of them" but you are asking what the trade value is? I am not one to judge you, "we shall leave that to the 6-12 people assigned to your case". Since your looking for retail price and not inflated price lets go with what they sell for as starters. $399 plus tax, maybe a bit more for the one with gills. .40's dont sell as easy as 9's. Thanks for the name calling. :cool-new: , but speaking of reading check out the rules.

Ok thanks for the awesome gun pricing wisdom. If you can go find a brand new glock. for $399 please tell me where because the blue lable price is $440! And why bother saying your not one to judge when that's what you are doing. The only reason it said trade was because you have to choose one or the other when i posted it. Thankyou again im glad a member of the ODT police squad showed up to show me the error in my ways.

Ok thanks for the awesome gun pricing wisdom. If you can go find a brand new glock. for $399 please tell me where because the blue lable price is $440! And why bother saying your not one to judge when that's what you are doing. The only reason it said trade was because you have to choose one or the other when i posted it. Thankyou again im glad a member of the ODT police squad showed up to show me the error in my ways.

To continue to rub salt in the wounds of my adversary..
link below gives you pricing. Not saying they are in stock, but you wanted realistic non inflated pricing so there is is.
http://www.edspublicsafety.com/glockindividual.html
For future notice if this isnt a ft or fs ad then it should probably go under firearms chat and not the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom