Status
Not open for further replies.

UH60Driver

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
49   0
Reaction score
image.jpg
hey everyone, I wanted to say hello to everyone after the really warm welcome I got this afternoon from my initial post that I mistakenly posted about 20 times (not knowing it had posted). Seriously, I got quite the welcome by way of sarcasm. It was great and glad to see everyone here seems to know one another. I was really impressed to so more than a few of you verbalizing your faith in God. It isnt as though I didn't think outdoor enthusiasts would be Christians (frankly I didn't think of it one way or the other) but was very pleasantly surprised to see people talking about it. That in conjunction with the welcome this afternoon makes me feel right at home. I look forward to learning a lot from all of you. A little about me... I'm originally from Texas (the best country in the United states) after college joined the army, I was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident. I am married and both my wife and I are Christ followers (not fans) and we just had Twins (our only children) in Oct of last year. We moved here to GA about 3 years ago. I'm an open book, feel free to ask any question that comes to mind. I have several rifles, sidearms, and a crossbow my favorite range pistol is my Walther PPX 9mm but my CCW is an XDS .45 3.3 inch favorite hunting weapon is my 10 Point crossbow. Have a great weekend everyone,

Last edited:
Welcome friend! Plenty of non religious odtrs as well (me included) but we all get a long...for the most part. :p
We can be friends as long as you like glocks
Glad to be friends with everyone regardless of religious preference. As for Glocks.... I do like them. But not as much as some of my others. Which is your favorite? I have a G32. But wanting to sell it to buy a different one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom