• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Warning Bargain Barn Jasper Ga

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure thouugh if parking lots which maybe considered public places would be considered the FFL holders premises

It may be a fine line in some locations. It is probably more of a problem for the FFL than the people doing the private sale, but I would not do it.
Would you set up a hot dog stand in a restaurant's parking lot? I know that private sales go on at gun shows, but is that the same thing?

Last edited:
they sold here a used gun and told here it was new, and they also sold here what was supposed to be an extended round magazine for the gun and charged her $39 for it but it was a standard mag, i confronted them about what they had done to her, but they refused to make it right, the Bargain Barn dos not deserve business from good people, this was a sorriefull thing thay did.
That's a pretty serious accusation with what I presume would be legal ramifications. What is on the receipt?

I also heard all the hype about BB, and when I went looking for a Kimber, my first stop was "Adventure Outdoors" (accidently). Adventure Outdoors had one for $960. (in stock). Remembering the info on the BB, I called them first. Bargin Barn told me that they were only getting in the orders from the previous year, and had to distribute them first, BUT, I could order on if I wanted. I asked how much it would cost, they told me $1200. to $1300. I went the following day to Adventure Outdoors and bought the one they had, it came with "Crimson Trace Grips" included in the price. I've heard that after BB burned down, it was sold to new owners and rebuilt, and now this is the kind of advertising that I keep hearing. Maybe you should consider Adventure Outdoors in the future, I've had an excellent experience there.
I understand the frustration with pricing and not defending BB but small shops, LGS and Mom and PoP's can't compete with the likes of Adventure Outdoors. Remember they advertise 10,000 guns.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom